Tuesday, July 26, 2011

December 20th 2010 most memorable when i got placed in TCS


                                  


Hey frnds :)
Congratulations for all the people who hav  placed.. and  best wishes for the ppl who's placements are ahead . Wishing them a very good luck, coz it matters a lot here.:)

Felt like just sharing my day at TCS placements!!!

as i had direct entry(more than 75% throughout in 10th ,diploma and Engg) I was into technical interview(1st round).
In that I was asked about my project.. i spoke for about 10min and then he asked me to write palindrome of numbers not strings. somehow managed. and he asked me about some basic c++ quest's which i gave some accurate ans. then i was done wit tech round.
and then
I was called for HR round then. HR was a bit experienced guy.
 the quest asked were as follows.
1. tell me about TCS?
2. what do u want to be in life?
3. what do u think u'll be doing after joining to tcs.?
4. what are your hobbies?
5. what do u do other then curriculum activities?
He was very much a friendly guy and he asked me to ask him some quests if I hav any
I asked
1. whats your name?
2.how long u r working in tcs?
3. is there any plan for tcs to open a branch in mysore.?
 he was surprised that i shooted some straight forw quest!!! 
he also enjoyed answering me!
it was around 30min discussion then he asked me to leave after wishing me best of luck.

for few ppl they had only two rounds and for few ppl had 3 rounds. I was called for my 3rd round.
we finished our lunch then I was called for my 3rd round  around 4pm... there were 2 ladies. One lady was really screwing everybody
asking every bit of resume so i was hoping i wont get into her panel. Thank god. I was called for  another panel that lady was the HR she was ery much friendly .

First she smiled and asked me to sit.
she was basically from TamilNadu she was knowing a little bit of kannada.
these were the conversation we had :)

Mam:. Hi vishal,:) how are you?
me: I'm fine Thank u. how are u?
Mam: Yeah,im doing good. so vishal tell me how many gf's do u have?
me: ha ha! I was smiling..:D
Mam: well. ok tel me...Ok.. . u had lunch? what did u hav for ur lunch?
me: Bisibele bath:) and u?
Mam: yes i had. we usually hav bisibele only during morning.

her kannada was like god!! i was making fun  of her.. bt she was very much friendly.

Mam: so vishal do u know about bond? she was telling about it
me:.........................
then
Mam: so vishal,u ready to go any where?
me: yes mam, bt i love Bangalore (told indirectly as a  hint that i luv to work at bang)
Mam: No vishal dnt worry u wont be put at bang.. U'll be going to TN or North India :)
me: I said ok mam No prob.
Mam: she was asking more about my achievements field in d resume the extra curricular activities . she was really impressed to be honest that saved me really...she was quite impressed about my resume.
me: thank u mam :)
Mam: Ok vishal ,wish you best of luck :)
me: thank u mam. and then i left :)

The result was announced around 6.30pm on the same day...  Thank god  !! my name was shortlisted .
I got through TCS .
and i was really on cloud 9 and i was too happy
Thanks to my parents,god,NIE,lecturers and frnds.. who are all the part of it :):)

see guys , its just a matter of time and luck ... ntng more,, be confident .. everybody gets their day.. just hav to wait and to be focused

all the best... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment